BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 06, 2006

32oz. Later

So the ultrasound went well. :o)
Stupid ppl who think it's a good idea for a pregnant women to drink 32 oz of water and hold it for an hour has got to be a lunatic who has it out for cruel and unusual punishment.
Was kinda nice...got to relate all the movements that I'm feeling to the actions of baby.
It's gonna be long...have eyes shaped like me, and the same nose as Darius. Wide hands, but narrow feet.
We even got to watch it yawn...too cute for words.
Guess I'll find out all results tommorow. Remind me to write up a list of question. anyone got any q's for the midwife?

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

you'd think they would have come up with a better way than filling the bladder to get a good ultrasound...geez, they did that to me 25 years ago with chance!